Please Note: In response to customer requests Faxon 9mm Barrels Are Transitioning to 1/2×28 TPI.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress releived, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 4150
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm SAMMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Barrel Length: 4.5″
- Barrel Profile: Pistol Caliber Taper
- Barrel Gas System: N/A – Blowback
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: N/A
- Gas Port Diameter: N/A
- Gas Block Journal Length: N/A
- Barrel Extension: Colt & Glock Compatible Feed Ramps
- Weight: .53 lbs
- 11-degree Target Crown
*Note – Faxon Firearms advertises its barrels by their legal length. Pistol Caliber Carbine barrels have the chamber built into the barrel “extension” area, which makes them about ~1″ shorter than centerfire rifle barrels.