Give your AR-15 some Russian love! 4150 QPQ coated inside and out for amazing corrosion resistance and durability.
We chose to offer the 1/8 twist so reloaders and those shooting heavier grain 147s can use their weapon effectively.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress releived, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbuned into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 7.62x39mm Russian
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Gov’t/SOCOM
- Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8 x24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Hole Diameter: .091″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.67 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
Note: Faxon 7.62×39 barrels are manufactured to use a standard .125″ bolt-face-depth bolt. Ensure you use the proper bolt face depth. Do not use with a .136″ face depth bolt.
There are no reviews yet.